Monsoon fashion is all about beating the gloom and doom and which better color to lighten up the mood than a versatile shade of blue. From a soft blue to a glamorous one, there is a hue for every occasion and mood.
While, this season, we are all set on blues to make our outfits pop, we are also about comfortable clothes and of course always having a raincoat and umbrella on us at all times.
A staple to rule them all
- Every wardrobe needs a cotton kurti in navy blue which can be styled for multiple occasions. We chose this particular one from our new collection of kurtis due to its versatility, as it can be worn to work as well as a dinner with your girlfriends. The best part? It has pockets! For a day at work, style this with black jeans and white slip-on flats to complement the white buttons and stitching.
A kurta to keep it casual
- Finding printed kurtis online with the right balance of color and patterns is always a hurdle, and just to fly over that obstacle we chose this straight-fit kurti. The mix of relaxed light blue and a bright peachy pink paired with white leggings and a sheer dupatta will make for a casual laid-back look. Perfect for mid-week work dressing or a chill Sunday spent with family.
A saree to turn heads
- No season is complete without its fair share of joyous celebrations, which means you have to be on the lookout for a designer saree. Well, we took care of that for you and curated this teal blue tussar silk saree. Pair it with a gold brocade blouse to go full glam or go with a blue blouse if that it more your style. Accessorize with temple jewellery and go nude-brown on the lipstick.
A skirt to twirl in
- Skirts are all the rage this season, be it a form-fitting lace midi, a pleated high-waisted one, or a flowy maxi skirt. Thus, no list would be complete without a skirt and for those reasons we are crushing on this chevron print skirt in a blend of navy blue and cornflower blue. Style it with a crop top for a lunch date or opt for a full sleeve fitted top for a night out. Accessorize with antique silver jewellery.
A blouse to get festive in
- While saree blouses in white, gold, silver, and black are wardrobe staples, a dark navy-blue blouse is definitely one to add to the collection. We love it because it’s not exactly blue and not black but something in the middle making it ideal to pair with sarees in shades of burnt orange, black, lime/sage green, shimmery gold, ivory white, and of course any shade of blue. Accessorize with dull gold jhumkas and a minimal maang tikka and you’re ready to indulge in any festivity.
A kurta to brighten up your workweek
- One can never have enough kurtis to just slip into in the morning and head to work. This indigo one red piping is a classic and can be styled in multiple ways. To go all ethnic, pair it with dark navy-blue leggings or slim pants. For a more laid-back look go with red leggings. Accessorize with oxidized silver jewellery.