Our favourite time of the year is here, and we are abuzz with excitement. From unpacking our decorations to making endless plans with friends and family, we love how action-packed this season is.
Everything aside, the cherry on the top is figuring out outfits for the upcoming string of soirees, card parties, large gatherings, and of course the big one: Diwali.
We have curated our top colours of the festive season, so that all you have to do is click and receive it.
1.Fresh scoop of sunshine, is that you
An instant mood-brightener is this set in sunshine yellow accented with light silver work on the bodice and the skirt. This outfit is perfect for a grand celebration.
- Styling: Accessorize with antique silver jewellery, silver rings, and silver-embroidered juttis.
- Make-up: Complete the look with shimmery eyeshadow in a champagne shade, a light line of eyeliner, mascara, and a brown/red lipstick in a shade which suits your skin tone. Highlight your nose and cheekbones in a light silver.
2. A pop of glamour
A classic shade is a beloved shade of orange. It sets the pace for a season of celebrations and works for every occasion and skin tone. We are especially loving the zari embroidery and modern border on this latest saree from our collection
- Styling: Accessorize with temple jewellery earrings and a choker necklace. Add a few bangles or a thick bracelet to tie up the look.
- Make-up: Complete the look with shimmery light gold eyeshadow and skip the eyeliner. Instead go thick on the kajal and mascara. If lashes are your thing, try on some false lashes for some extra glam. Keep your lips a nude pink/peach since your eyes are the highlight.
3. Pink, you’ll be love at first sight
Probably the most popular festive shade is this vivacious pink, and one that we cannot get enough of this season. What really makes this churidar set trendy though is the pastel green dupatta embossed with gold. The green gives the overall outfit a classy look.
- Styling: Accessorize with big pearl hoops or studs whichever is more you. A few pearl bangles on your dominant hand and gold rings.
- Make-up: Complete the look with rose gold eyeshadow, winged eyeliner, very light line of kajal just to frame the eyes, and your favourite shade of pink lipstick. Make it loud!
4. Goddess of the Earth
Nothing will set you apart from the crowd like a shade of dark decadent brown. It works beautifully on all skin tones and creates a look of royalty when styled well.
- Styling: Accessorize with large gold jhumkis to complement the gold embroidery, and for your hands opt for a delicate haath phool ( those beautiful bracelets with an attached ring) in gold and glasswork on one hand and a chunky ring on the other.
- Make-up: Complete the look bronze eyeshadow in a shimmery tone, thick eyeliner and kajal and nude brown lips. Highlight those cheekbones for a sharp look and keep your hair straight.
5. When the mood is grand
A colour we are really looking forward to styling this season is a royal shade of emerald green. And this fancy saree from our tussar collection, accented with a vermillion red border embroidered in gold is just the right one to kick off the festive mood with.
- Styling: Accessorize with a seven-layer kundan and pearl necklace, small earrings, and a few rings.
- Make-up: Complete the look with a light gold eyeshadow, eyeliner, mascara, and deep red lips. Dab some highlighter on your collarbones and jawline to draw attention to your border and necklace.
6. Dressed to make heads turn
No festive season is complete without a bold statement. We curated this coral beauty for that reason exactly as it is just what you need for a dressy night of celebration. This silk saree with zari work and a jacquard border is the perfect addition to the seasons wardrobe.
- Styling: Accessorize with a kundan choker with pearls and deep green faux emerald stones. The green will create a dramatic contrast to the coral and complete the border. Tie the look together with small hanging earrings with the same set and a set of thick kundan kadas on your wrist.
- Make-up: Complete the look with smokey eyes and a nude pink lipstick and you’re all set to glow.