It is that time of the year when you get to rekindle forgotten yet fond relations while celebrating with the ones which have stayed strong. Everyone around you is feeling joyous, there is a feeling of excitement no matter where you are, be it work, home, or at a friend’s place. There will never be a reason not to love the festive season.
Preparing your wardrobe for the season of invitations from friends old and new and that much-awaited trip back home for those who live far away, can be made easy if you stick with us. We have curated a few season-favourites to take you from sunrise to sunset, and all the while looking like an absolute delight.
Stylish Family Mixers
Meeting and catching up with family is probably the best during the festive season, and also a time when you have to look your absolute best. We chose a light look for the day and a comfortable yet shimmery look for those long family dinners of fun and laughter.
- Day time gathering: Earthy peach chudidar set in georgette with delicate design details all over the kurta and border. Pair with silver-toned jewellery and minimal make-up.
- Nighttime shenanigans Two-toned orange saree with a light net adorned with detailing all over from the latest saree collection. Pair with temple jewellery jhumkis, necklace, and bangles.
Picture-perfect Puja Days
While attending pujas you want to be comfortable yet selfie-ready for post-puja celebrations. For the day we chose a set to mimic the sunshine that you are and for the evening we went with an earthy and elegant palette.
- Day time gathering: Bright yellow chanderi set with a complementary dupatta in a deep maroon and a shiny gold work. Pair with light brown flats and delicate studs.
- Nighttime shenanigans: Sage green and peachy brown set with dull gold embroidery all over the dupatta and bodice Pair with gold and bronze flats and small jhumkis.
Card Party Nights with a Stylish Twist
The Diwali season isn’t complete without the hopes and dreams of making some money off your friends and family. There is no bigger thrill when the cards are in your favour. Since card parties typically happen at night, we chose two looks which are perfect for a night of fun, excitement, and friendly fights. Be sure to get those nails bright and manicured.
- Nighttime shenanigans: Light yellow chikankari kurta set with shimmer work and a light pastel pink dupatta with an embroidered border and shimmery details all over. Pair with pink or gold jhuttis, stone jewellery, and a cocktail ring.
- Nighttime shenanigans: Deep teal set with small gold polka dots, available in our latest salwar suit collection, all over creating the effect of a starry night, complemented by a dark maroon dupatta with gold work all over. Pair with gold heels or flats and big polki earrings with green and red stones.
All’s Festive that ends Festive
While the festive season can get overwhelming, it’s the time of the year when you can go all out experimenting with sarees of all kinds and look effortlessly glam. We chose two sarees to take you from a lunch party to a dinner celebration.
- Day time gathering: One of our favourite palettes this season has been green and its many beautiful shades. Making this fancy saree in pista green with dark gold work and cute tassels the perfect one for a daytime gathering. However, you can also wear this for a dinner party.